Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pamela Pekerman debut on QVC with Dan Azan Handbags

Monday morning at 3am (which for many is more like Tuesday late night), i was thrilled to debut on QVC. If you happened to catch the 5 minute hit, you were treated to the first showing of Dan Azan's python embossed leather handbag. I've been wearing this bag since last December, when I was confirmed to be the brand's on-air spokesperson, and i can tell you that it has garned quite a bit of compliments. If you missed the live showing, check out QVC.com to get your hands on this stunner. Ivory multi is my personal favorite because I love how it pops against the berry and coral colors I wear all year around. 
Pamela Pekerman on QVC with host Jennifer Coffey, presenting Dan Azan bags.
Thank you to my lovely host, Jennifer Coffey for giving me a warm QVC welcome. Backstage, I also got to meet powerful ladies like Dena Douglas (On-Air Spokesperson at Tignanello) and Courtney Custer (on-air QVC talent and founder of Hoop Skirt Productions). A special hug to my mom, who accompanied me on this trip as I was (and still am) very sick and fatigued - hence my MIA status on this blog, twitter and everywhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment