Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pam's Style Diary - 08.02.12

Top - H&M ; Jeans - BleuLab (reversible)
I'm not really into jeans. However, after watching a very interesting documentary about the history of denim, I gained an appreciation for the fabric. These are my latest acquisition - BleuLab Detour Legging in French Chalk / Coated Charcoal. It's two jeans in one, plus the 95% cotton is perfect for extra stretch . I mean some of us just had fish and chips for lunch and are pretty happy about the stretch. Just saying. 

Where to buy: H&MBleuLab


Sandals - Jimmy Choo; Bag - classic LV speedy; Headband - Giant Dwarf; Bracelets LtoR inhered, leather wrap TrollBeads, DYI stud/lace/leather
This crystal heaband/crown from Giant Dwarf Design has been in my posseion for quite some time, a gift from some press event. I finally wore it out for the first time, last month. It's fun, ethereal and a fashion adventure for me. I feel like a celestial goddess when I wear it. Why can't my husband love it as much as I do? He's usually spot on. What do you think? Would you wear it?


Where to buy: Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, TrollBeads, Giant Dwarf Design

No comments:

Post a Comment