Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hosting LAGOS Jewelry's 35th Anniversary Party

Hosting LAGOS Jewelry's 35th Anniversary for 35 fashion influences
I was honored to host LAGOS Jewelry's 35th Anniversary soiree. Thank you to the team for entrusting me with such an honor and continuously lending me fabulous jewels. Pinch me.
Dressed for a night of luxury
Pam's Style Diary: 
Lime Green Dress - Herve Leger (snagged for $300 at the BCBG store on 5th Avenue and 40th Street - their sales are the best!) 
Brass belt - Natori (I'm obsessed with all her accessories) 
Sapphire and diamond necklace - LAGOS 
Fetilo 120 Patent Fishnet Peep Toe Pumps Black- Christian Louboutin 
Heather Thompson and Pamela Pekerman
Loved meeting Heather Thompson, founder of Yummie Tummie and the newest, savviest cast member of BRAVO's Real Housewives of New York

No comments:

Post a Comment