Friday, July 20, 2012

Pamela's Style Diary - 7.20.12

Shirt - Elizabeth Daniel NY ; Jeans - Hudson ; Cuff - Rachel Brown 
Colored denim is fun. If you can't decide on a color or simply want them all without spending a fortune, check out the affordable, rainbow assortment at Old Navy. And, it just occurred to me this entire look is gifts from various pr firms, except for the shoes and earrings. Lucky me!

Rain boots - dav rain / Shoes - Miu Miu via Marshalls protected by Grace Carter Shoe Covers / Earrings - The Limited / Ring - AVON
If the rain has ever prevented you from wearing your favorite pumps or sandals, Grace Carter is the answer to your shoelicious dreams. They are high-quality, road tested many times by me and proudly featured in a recent segment for NBC Miami. I can't say enough about this product. 


The earrings are on permanent loan from my mother. She purchased them from The Limited in the early 80s. For years I thought they were something she brought from Russia. 


The ring is an affordable find from AVON. Drusy will be a major trend for fall and holiday. If you don't want to commit, enjoy the look for  $8.99. (Available in August 2012)


Where to buy: dav rain

What my shoes see all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment