|Top - Diane von Furstenberg scarf ; Pants - H&M|
For a casual summer look, I love wearing scarfs as tops. This halter version is my favorite style, and very easy to create.
1) Hold the scarf at each of the top ends so that that full print is facing the outside.
2) Take both ends and tie a small knot around your neck. I prefer to double knot.
3) Take the two lower ends, that are now hanging and flip the fabric in so that the seem is not shown.
4) Make a single or double knot at your waist.
5) Fluff the fabric so that it drapes nicely. Make sure the seem at the top doesn't show. If needed, use double sided sticky tape to ensure your lady friends are well protected. I recommend Hollywood Fashion Tape.
|Earrings - Lagos ; Blue bangle - Ted Rossi ; Gold bangle - RJ Graziano ; Ring - Kelly Wearstler ;|
Shoes - Christian Louboutin
I finally own a piece of the Kelly Wearstler brand, and I can't get enough. If you're in LA, you must visit her boutique on Melrose. If you're in NYC, check out her mini shop at Bergdorf Goodman. For everyone else, there's KellyWearstler.com.
|DVF scarf with that iconic face. England has a queen, we have Diane!|